How to Register for Classes
To register for classes online your family must have an account:
- An adult must first set up account providing adult's own personal information
- Then create a login name and a password
- Once you receive confirmation that you have set up an account, you may add your children onto your account
- Click here to set up your account
- Contact the office 250-564-7343 if you have difficulty setting up an account.
Which class should I register my child in?
Age categories for 2017-2018 gym season - child's age as of December 31, 2017.
1. Parent & Tot for children 1 and 2 years old - register in age appropriate class
2. Kindergym for children 3, 4 and 5 - register in age appropriate class
3. CANGYM program for children 6 years and older :
- Cangym level 1 - participants work on burgundy and red badges
- Cangym level 2 - participants work on tan and bronze badges
- Cangym level 3 girls - participants work on purple and blue badges
- Cangym level 3 boys - participants work on purple and higher
- Cangym level 4 girls- participants work on turquoise and higher
Please be sure to register child in appropriate age group and level.
Questions? Contact the office at 250-564-7343 or .
How can I pay online?
- Adult account holder pays with their own credit card
- Adult account holder needs to be 19 years or older
- Gym account information, such as name and address, needs to match information credit card company has on file
- If you have any questions, please contact our office
Forgot Your Account Password?
If you have your LOGIN NAME, you can request a temporary password:
- Click to login to your account
- Enter LOGIN NAME
- Below PASSWORD, check box FORGOTTEN?
- A temporary password will be sent to your email
- Login using temporary password
Be sure to change temporary password to something easy to remember! You can change your password under PERSONAL INFORMATION tab.
Forgot Your Login Name?
Please contact the office at 250-564-7343 or .