Prior to the Prince George Gymnastics Club there were two Gymnastics Clubs in Prince George; the PG School of Artistic Gymnastics, located on Tomlin Road, and Gympix, located at the Connaught Youth Centre. These two clubs amalgamated in August 1988 and the Prince George Gymnastics Club was born. The club had approx. 300 members in 1989 and as of September 2018 there are over 1367 enrolled in our Recreation program, 65 in our Interclub program and 75 in our Competitive program. The Club remained on Tomlin Road until a move in the spring of 1994 to the current location of 16,000 square feet at the Exhibition Sports Centre, which the club rents from the City of Prince George.